Friday, December 24, 2010

Got my Battlebox today!

Let the construction begin! Well, I am very excited to have my Cryx Battlebox and some other goodies come in the mail today, and of course I got to work on them at the first available moment. First off, let me say that I really like these mini's! Easy to build, easily magnetized(which my Slayer is fully magnetized now), and very well detailed. My only complaint, is very pronounced mold lines.If you have built a few kits from any manufacturer, then it shouldn't be a problem to remove, just time consuming. Now with that as my only complaint, all I can say is WOW!!! After flipping through the MKII rulebook and the Cryx Faction Deck, and the Cryx Faction Book at my LGS, I can say that I can't wait to get painting and then get them on the gaming table.
As it turns out, the two better hobby stores in my area(Books, Comics, and Things), each have a Press-Ganger that runs games on the first Saturday of each month. Looks like I made an excellent choice in switching up to Privateer Press games. More to come this weekend after I get some more time to bust out some new mini's and read the rulebook fully, but for now here are some early WIP pics.




Support By Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment