Sunday, May 9, 2010

Progress on the Bloodletters....

Getting some work done on them, but it is going slow, back pain is keeping me from being able to work for more than 30 minutes at a time. I have found though, that there is a small gap on the heads where the face attaches to the head that will require some gap filling, but not to bad of a gap to fill. I did some checking on resin bases for my new army, but I have decided to just go with a scheme of my own creation. Keeps things from being more expensive than need be, seeing as 1 bloodcrusher costs $30.00, and will let me create a matching display board and gaming table so much easier.
Well here is the pics of progress,

More to come soon, along with some initial army lists too.
Support By Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment