Thursday, May 20, 2010

Basecoat is done, now to get some RED on em'

Here we go, got the models all cleaned up, gaps filled on the heads, sand on the bases, and primed and ready for painting. I hope to have this unit finished by month's end to keep me on track with the, Call Of Chaos MKIV painting challenge, on The B&C that I have entered. I have pledged that I will complete, 2 units, and 1 HQ by July 31st. I haven't choosen my next unit yet, but for costs sake, it will probably be either Bloodletters, or a box of Chaos Hounds to use as Flesh Hounds of Khorne(much cheaper than the metal flesh hounds). Then for my HQ I will either use my Skulltaker, or perhaps get a Herald on Bloodcrusher model, haven't decided yet. In any case, as long as I complete one unit a month, I will be on track will the challenge, and well on my way to getting my Khorne Army built up to a decent size force. Well, thats about it for now, here is a couple of pics of my progress.

Support By Fire



2 comments:

  1. With the great paint job on your Templars, these guys should look really cool. I look forward to meeting them across the table one day (well, not ACROSS the table-more like dropped right in my face).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bro. I hope to get them on the table sometime this year, hopefully at a GP tourney even! As soon as I have my army up to 1500 points, I will definitely be dropping a line to you, seeing as up here most people are playing Magic or D&D, I do not get much gaming in, so I am looking forward to it! I have some painting updates to post, so time to break out the camera, later man.
    Support By Fire

    ReplyDelete