Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Construction update on Bloodletters

Well, I have gotten all of the Bloodletters assembled, just a few mold lines to tidy up, and some putty work to fill gaps on the heads. (see pics below)I was surprised at how fast these guys went together, usually takes me longer to assemble a squad, however, I wasn't pleased with the amount of mold lines or the notorious gap on the head. It can be overcame easily enough though, just takes patients, and a good knife and files.




Should be able to get some paint on these guys within a week or so, less time if family life is calm over the next couple of days, and if I can decide on a scheme for the bases. I was looking at using some resin bases, but I need to keep costs down, or the Wife will get annoyed. (can't have that!) I am open to ideas if anyone has one for me, I was considering a burnt out wasteland, with a possible smattering of some light snow on it. Let me know what you think. I also am in the process of creating some Army Lists for 500, 750, and 1000 points, should be posted up in the next couple days for review and C&C. More to follow soon, thanks.

Support By Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment