Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back at it again...

To many things keeping me busy, and away from the hobby, but I have managed to get some things done, and get in a couple of games of Blue Max/ Canvas Eagles. I have finished my 1/72 Sopwith Camel, a 1/72 Fokker F.1(Werner Voss's machine)and painted 2 of the bases for Blue Max/ Canvas Eagles.
The main thing bumming me out though, is that i didn't make the time to finish my painting challenge on The Bolter and Chainsword, right now it is a little over half done and the contest ends tomorrow! Oh well, guess I can chalk it up to lack of time and a big lack of inspiration to paint my Black Templars.

Well here is some pics of some things I have finished and a WIP of my Black Templar painting challenge.


Roden 1/72 Sopwith Camel, made as Billy Barkers machine when he was with 28th sqn in Italy


Allied flying base


Rodens 1/72 Fokker F.1 done as Werner Voss's machine


and on the painted base for the Germans


And here is my shame, my half completed Black Templars for a Bolter and Chainsword Painting Challenge. I could get them done in time, but I am not going to rush a paint job and screw it all up. Besides where is the fun and enjoyment at in stressing and rushing to get done.

Hope you like, more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment